$19.99 – $88.00
LinPro™ is a pelleted premium quality, balanced vitamin and mineral supplement for horses and ponies. It provides a special blend of essential amino acids, Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, vitamins, and very absorbable Zinpro Performance Minerals®. LinPro™ can be added to regular feed, or can be fed with hay only for easy keepers, and is ideal for supporting nutritional needs of horses sensitive to carbohydrates.
FOXDEN EQUINE, INC
LinPro™ is a high-quality, balanced vitamin and mineral supplement for horses and ponies. It provides a special blend of essential amino acids, Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, and very absorbable Zinpro Performance Minerals®. LinPro™ is a complete source of Vitamins A, D and E. It also contains 125% of the NRC required amount of Zinc and Copper, essential micronutrients that are commonly limiting in equine diets, when fed at the recommended rate. LinPro™ can be added as a supplement to regular feed, or can be fed with hay only for easy keepers.
LinPro™ is designed for:
- Performance horses. Excellent for horses that ‘fade out’ before the end of the test or round. Adding 4oz – 6oz of LinPro™ per day to grain meals enables the horse to stay trim while providing training and performance support for exercising muscles and the demands of work.
- For Easy Keepers, it is a low carbohydrate supplement that provides essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids and Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids to complement a hay only diet.
- For Elderly Horses, it provides a high quality protein source with absorbable Zinpro Perfromance Minerals® in an easy to eat and easily digested form.
- Nutritional support for hoof growth. It provides biotin, methionine, amino acids and essential fatty acids needed for rapid, healthy, strong hoof growth. Gives weak, shelly hooves a boost of essential vitamins and minerals.
- Horses with dull hair coats. LinPro™ contains essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals needed for soft, silky, shiny and healthy coat, mane and tail – makes the horse look great!
Breakdown Per 1oz:
Folic Acid 78mgMINERALS
Selenium .033mgAMINO ACIDS
14 LB, 5LB