Assure Plus 7.5#, 15 servings
Out of stock
- Designed to be combined with one of our daily Assure System products, Assure Plus allows for a customized equine digestive supplement regimen.
- The patented Assure Plus is one of the only equine psyllium supplements on the market available in a pellet form, allowing for easy feeding and enhanced palatability.
- The combination of Assure Plus and Assure Guard was utilized in a clinical research study and proven to address a variety of equine digestive conditions like colic, diarrhea, poor body condition and sand accumulation.
- Assure Plus, along with the Assure System, is the equine GI supplement of choice among veterinarians nationwide.
- The Assure Plus pellet is uniquely designed to function as a natural psyllium flake once in the digestive system and promotes optimal GI function along with hindgut health and healing.
As the original Assure product, Assure Plus was developed by a practicing veterinarian to address the many equine digestive ailments he faced in the field. This patented formulation boasts a heavy psyllium base combined with high quality pre and probiotics, yeast and digestive enzymes to create a powerful supplement proven to reset and maintain your horse’s GI function.
Though routinely associated with sand removal, psyllium is a powerful ingredient with many benefits to the equine digestive tract. When in its original, flake form, it has an uncanny water binding capacity which creates a soothing, gel-like consistency once in the GI tract that promotes optimal function, mucosal healing and has even been proven to lower blood glucose and insulin concentrations . Arenus’ unique pelleting process ensures Assure Plus’ psyllium retains its ability to function exactly as it would in its original form upon reaching the digestive tract, ensuring your horse receives the full benefit possible.
Designed to be paired with one of the Assure System daily supplements (Assure, Assure Hoof or Assure Guard), Assure Plus was utilized in a 144 horse, field trial study evaluating a variety of chronic, equine digestive conditions across the United States. Using the Assure Guard/Assure Plus combination, the study resulted in the resolution of 100% of chronic colic cases, 80% of gastric ulcer cases, 80% of chronic diarrhea cases, 100% of sand accumulation cases and 94% of weight loss or poor body condition cases .
Due to its efficacy, Assure Plus continues to be recommended by veterinarians and utilized by clinics nationwide. By adding Assure Plus to your daily Assure, Assure Hoof or Assure Guard regimen, you ensure your horse receives the best digestive support available – guaranteed.
 Moreaux S, Nichols J, Bowman J, Hatfield P. Psyllium Lowers Blood Glucose and Insulin Concentrations in Horses. J Eq Vet Sci 2011; 31, 4: 160-165.
 Brendemuehl JP, Altman J, Kopp K, Blikslager A. A multi-center clinical trial utilizing a combined probiotic, prebiotic and psyllium product for the management of chronic gastrointestinal disorders (diarrhea and colic) in clinically affected horses. 2010; Novus Nutritional Brands, LLC.